Work from The-Electrician

Whether you are a householder with simply your own home to care for or a landlord with a portfolio of properties, The-Electrician has a range of services to offer you

  • For new installations, electrical work carried out to government-approved standards, with a certificate to confirm the quality
  • For updates and improvements you can be sure the work meets the latest IEE 17th Edition standards, required from 1st July 2008
  • Certificates available to form part of Home Information Packs (HIPs) to help sell a home

The start of wiring for a house extension, with neat work which meets current 17th Edition regulations

All the wiring will be discreetly hidden behind plaster, ready for decoration

Domestic electrical work can include

  • Cooker switches
  • Additions or changes to lighting
  • Additional sockets
  • Installing heating system controls
  • Wiring for shower installations
  • Electric supply to garages and outbuildings
  • Wiring for extensions and conservatories
  • Maintenance, fault-finding and repairs
  • Updating consumer units (fuse boxes)
  • Electricity for external lighting and features
  • Security installations

Updating consumer units (fuse boxes)

Additional sockets for all that extra kitchen electrical equipment

Changes to room lighting

Electrics for outdoor lighting, features, garages and outbuildings